How to Turn off Compatibility Mode:
1. Click on the Tools Command Bar button. (See screenshot below)
Note: if you don’t see the Tools Command Bar, Press and hold the Alt key while pressing and releasing the T key and the Tools menu will appear
2. Click on Compatibility View Settings. (See screenshots above)
3. To Remove a Website from the Compatibility View List in Internet Explorer:
Select a listed webpage address that you want to turn off Compatibility View for (i.e., advancedmd.com), and click on the Remove button. (See screenshot below)
4. Make sure all of the check boxes at the bottom of the Compatibility Settings window are unchecked.
5. Click on the Close button. (See screenshots above)
If you have completed the above directions, have installed the necessary Microsoft update and are still experiencing problems, please contact support at 888-700-9060.