We all know ICD-10 is fast-approaching! We also are well aware of the hundreds of resources available in blogs and websites. But who can keep up with all of the online resources? And which resources should we be following?
I highly suggest you add the below websites to your list of favorites to help you keep informed on all topics related to ICD-10:
- CMS ICD-10 Website – Resources, News, Sign up for industry updates, follow CMS on Twitter, Free Teleconferences
- ICD-10 Watch – Transition planning, Events, ICD-10 look up tool, Blogs, Headlines, Playbook, Resources, Podcasts
- AAPC – Coding resources, News, Implementation, Coding training
- HIMSS – Playbook, Conferences, Events, News
- AHIMA – ICD-10 Newsletter, News, Events, Training, Resources
- ICD-10 Monitor – News, Resources, Transition information, Webinars
- ICD-10 Hub Blog – Blogs devoted entirely to ICD-10
- WEDI – ICD-10 news
We are already working on providing you with a highly sophisticated ICD-10 ready product. Remember that having a fully functional ICD-10 product is not enough to ensure your complete success.
There are many steps your practice needs to take to transition to ICD-10. AdvancedMD is here to help you and we are currently working on providing you with all of the training, resources, and transition tips that you will need for this important transition. AdvancedMD is fully committed to your success!
Stay up to date with our new interactive timeline website that is now live! Get help to define, plan, train, test, and implement ICD-10. Look for upcoming webinars.